Advertising professionals honor best
Martis Camp won the Overall Best of Show Award, the Best of Show for print advertising and two gold awards in the annual Addy Awards Competition of the Reno chapter of the American Advertising Federation.
CLM Design won Best of Show for Web design along with six gold and four silver awards.
R&R Partners won Best in Show for broadcast along with three gold and 14 silver awards.
Judges’ choice awards went to:
* The Glenn Group for photography. The firm also won 10 gold and 15 silver awards.
* The Nevada Museum of Art for art direction. The museum also won four gold and one silver awards.
* Peppermill Reno for design. The property also won three gold and 12 silver awards.
Other award winners included:
* Peppermill Casinos Inc., 10 gold, three silver.
* Jeff Dow Photography, six gold, two silver.
* s+an can design: Six gold, 20 silver.
* Jeff Ross Photography: Five gold, one silver.
* Meyer Rosene Advertising: Three gold, six silver.
* One to One Interactive: Three gold, four silver.
* Arsenal: Three gold, one silver.
* McCormick & Winter: Three gold, one silver.
* Tahoe Quarterly: Two gold, one silver.
* Ding Communications: Two gold.
* Harrah’s Reno: Two gold.
* Furious Creative: One gold, six silver.
* Bauserman Group: One gold, 10 silver.
* Cube Services Inc.: One gold, seven silver.
* Estipona Group: One gold, four silver.
* Klein Advertising: One gold, two silver.
* Ruckus Visual Arts: One gold, two silver.
* Charter Advertising/Design: One gold.
* Crawford Design: One gold.
* Jamie Kingham Photography: One gold.
* Vantage Point Studio: One gold.
* Smith + Jones: Four silver.
* Boost: Two silver.
* Davis Rounds Advertising: Two silver.
* Flexativity Inc.: One silver.
* Grand Sierra Resort and Casino: Two silver.
* JD Designers: Two silver.
* Noble Studios: Two silver.
* YPN: Two silver.
* Clustr Media: One silver.
* University of Nevada, Reno: One silver.
* Digiman Photography: One silver.
* Haws Corp.: Two silver.
* MassMedia Corporate Communications: One silver.
* Nevada Commission on Tourism: One silver.
* Josh Simmons: One gold.
* Robinson Creative: One silver.
* The Right Brain Experiment: One silver.
According to the BBB’s 2019 Give.org Donor Trust Report, 70% of respondents rated the importance of trusting a charity before giving as essential. However, only 19% of respondents say they highly trust charities.