New medical office buildings help meet growing patient demand
Clark/Sullivan Construction will deliver four medical office buildings to Renown Health by the end of 2016, helping meet our region’s growing demand for primary care.
“Meeting the healthcare needs of our growing community is a top priority,” said Mark Behl, Renown Health Vice President and CEO of Renown Medical Group in a press release. “To that end, we are bringing more clinicians and care locations to our region. In 2016, we will have welcomed 25 new providers and 5 new medical groups to ensure northern Nevadans have greater access to care closer to home.”
Using the design-build delivery method, Clark/Sullivan and MBA Architecture + Interior Design collaborated closely with Renown to deliver each project on an abbreviated schedule:
• The Clark/Sullivan team delivered a medical office space at Renown South Meadows, which began seeing patients in early June.
• The team then delivered medical offices in Center for Advanced Medicine C on the Renown Regional campus in early July.
• Clark/Sullivan broke ground this month on new medical offices on the corner of Robb Drive and Stone Valley Drive in the northwest, which is slated to open to patients in October.
• MBA Architects is finalizing design on the fourth design-build medical office space, which is in Caughlin Ranch near Scolari’s Market, which is slated to open in December.
• MBA is also designing a fifth medical office building at Sierra Summit, which will go out to bid sometime this fall.
“Renown, MBA and Clark/Sullivan collaborated closely to develop a new generation of primary care spaces,” said long-time medical builder and Clark/Sullivan VP, Jarrett Rosenau in a press release. “Patients benefit from technology that streamlines their visit in a calming environment. We salute Renown for increasing patient access to healthcare and improving the patient experience with new medical offices.”
Christal Park Keegan’s professional experience includes working as an attorney for the National Judicial College in Reno and for the Chapman Law Firm in Northern Nevada.