Abbi inspiring creativity
October 21, 2016
The Abbi Agency, a public relations, creative and digital agency in Reno, has launched a new initiative to inspire the innovation and creativity of its staff.
"The Abbi Percolator" will provide $5,000 grants for staff members to pursue creative projects that are outside the scope of their regular workday responsibilities.
Twice a year, participating employees will pitch their ideas to Abbi Whitaker, the founder and president of the firm, and her husband, Ty Whitaker, the chief executive officer of the firm. Ideas are expected to range from development of new business units to creation of community outreach projects.
All employees of The Abbi Agency who aren't directly involved in pitching an idea will be eligible to vote for the winner of each $5,000 grant. The first round of The Abbi Percolator is scheduled to begin in July.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Saint Mary’s adds online urgent care check-in
- SupplyHouse.com moves into Reno’s North Valleys Commerce Center
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine receives top ranking
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots