Barrick donates to CIS of Nevada
December 21, 2017
Barrick Gold Corp. donated $324,370 to Communities In Schools (CIS) of Nevada to support initiatives in Southern Nevada, Northeastern Nevada and the state office that helps improve student outcomes.
In Northeastern Nevada, Barrick's donation supports Adobe Middle School, Elko High School and the Little Red Caboose, the only child care center that operates in Carlin, west of Elko.
Barrick has supported the CIS since 2009 and has donated $2.1 million to the CIS of Nevada.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21