BLM releases quarterly oil and gas sale results
December 14, 2017
The Bureau of Land Management's quarterly oil and gas lease sale resulted in competitive bids for 33,483.72 acres of the 388,697 acres offered.
The combined bids from the sale brought in $119,931.50, which will be distributed between the federal government and Nevada.
The BLM offered 208 parcels in White Pine, Lincoln and Nye counties.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing