BLM to host online oil and gas lease sale
May 30, 2017
The Bureau of Land Management will hold a 24 hour online oil and gas lease sale.
The sale includes 106 parcels totaling almost 196,000 acres in the Battle Mountain District, located in Nye, Lander and Eureka counties. The online auction sale can be found on http://www.energynet.com. The open bidding period will begin Tuesday, June 13, at 10 a.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT)/8 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
Each parcel will have its own unique open bidding period, with start and stop times clearly identified on the auction website. The open bidding period for each parcel will run for approximately 24 hours, from start to finish, and bids will only be accepted during a parcel's open bidding period. The auction website is open to everyone; however, you must register as a bidder on the EnergyNet site before the sale in order to submit bids for any individual parcel.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal