Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows wins marketing award
May 19, 2017
The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows received the 'Gold Award' for Comprehensive Marketing Strategy at the Boys & Girls Clubs of America's Marketing & Communications (MAC) Awards. The Club's marketing director, Colie McManus and executive director, Mike Wurm accepted the award last week at the organization's 111thannual national conference in Dallas.
The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows was selected among hundreds of the largest Clubs across the country for implementing the best year-round marketing plan/campaign comprised of advertising, special events, digital marketing, public relations, social media and publications. The Gold Comprehensive Marketing Strategy Award is the highest honor given at the annual MAC Awards, and as the winner the Club received a $5,000 grant, the Anthony P. Conza Cup and special recognition during BGCA's National Conference Grand Finale Ceremony. This is the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows' second time receiving the Conza Cup. The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows works with local advertising agency, Foundry.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal