BRIEFS: Itronics releases fourth quarters report
January 25, 2018
Itronics Inc. a green technology company, reported fourth quarter sales increased 78 percent on a 39 percent increase in fertilizer sales, and a 7,815 percent increase in silver sales. Full year sales increased 29 percent on a 20 percent increase in fertilizer sales, and a 5,138 percent increase in silver sales.
Itronics' revenues for the three months ended Dec. 31, 2017, were $419,038 compared to $235,945 in the same period in 2016. Revenues for the full year ended Dec. 31 were $1,850,379 compared to $1,439,878 in the same period in 2016, a 29 percent increase.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21