BRIEFS: Pershing Gold initiates drilling at Relief Canyon project
January 25, 2018
Pershing Gold Corp. a miner headquartered in Lakewood, Colo., has initiated its 2018 drilling program at Relief Canyon mine in northeastern Nevada.
The 2018 program is focusing on four target areas: the West Step-out area, the North East Pit, the Main Zone, and the South East Lightbulb Pit.
A second drill is expected to be on-site next week. The budget for the 2018 drilling program is approximately $2.9 million. An estimated $1 million of this budget is expected to be spent on drilling initial targets, with $1.9 million allocated for follow-up drilling based on these results.
Drilling is being conducted by Idea Drilling from Elko.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing