BRIEFS: SJ Marketing raises money for nonprofits
January 25, 2018
SJ Marketing, an advertising agency in Incline Village, has raised more than $1,250 for area non-profits during its "You've Been Givted" campaign.
The charities benefiting from the campaign are: Awaken Reno, a human trafficking awareness organization; Pet Network, a Tahoe-based animal shelter; Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT), a local grassroots effort; and the Reno-Tahoe area Meals on Wheels organization. Visit sjmarketing.com to learn more.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing