BRIEFS: Tech startups seeks funding
December 28, 2017
Corcom.io, a Sparks-based technology startup, is in its fourth investment round and has scheduled two upcoming initial coin offerings.
The fourth round of investment for accredited investors closed Dec. 16, 2017, and the system utility COR token ICO starts today. The core component matrix security token, CRS, is scheduled for ICO on March 1.
Corcom.io is a "digital community where ideas are logged and given access to the resources they need to grow and become reality, according to a news release. For more information, visit http://www.corcom.io.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21