Caesars to acquire Indiana properties
November 22, 2017
Caesars Entertainment Corp., with Harrah's and Harveys hotel-casinos in Northern Nevada, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Centaur Holdings, LLC for $1.7 billion in cash, including $1.625 billion at closing and $75 million in deferred consideration.
As a result of the transaction, Las Vegas-based Caesars will add Hoosier Park Racing and Casino in Anderson, Ind., and the Indiana Grand Racing and Casino in Shelbyville, Ind., to its Total Rewards network.
Trending In: News Briefs
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)