Caesars to acquire Indiana properties
November 22, 2017
Caesars Entertainment Corp., with Harrah's and Harveys hotel-casinos in Northern Nevada, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Centaur Holdings, LLC for $1.7 billion in cash, including $1.625 billion at closing and $75 million in deferred consideration.
As a result of the transaction, Las Vegas-based Caesars will add Hoosier Park Racing and Casino in Anderson, Ind., and the Indiana Grand Racing and Casino in Shelbyville, Ind., to its Total Rewards network.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Northern Nevada’s first-ever freestanding ER coming to Northwest Reno