September 21, 2017
Chase International's website, ChaseInternational.com, was ranked sixth among the Top Ten Community sites by REAL Trends, a source of news, analysis, and information on the residential brokerage industry.
The community category recognizes websites that provide quick searches for towns and communities, making it easier for visitors to find specific information. Landing pages successfully provide emotional insight on each community, amenities, average home prices, market data, imagery, facts, maps and lifestyle.
REAL Trends web consultants reviewed nearly 700 residential real estate websites in six categories: Best Mobile Experience, Best Use of Video, Best Community Pages, Best Property Detail Pages, Best Design, and Best Overall.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21