City of Reno Internal Auditor’s Office presented 2017 Exemplary Knighton Award
April 12, 2018
The City of Reno Internal Auditor's Office has been honored with the 2017 Exemplary Knighton Award by the Association of Local Government Auditors (ALGA).
The city was given the award for "best performance audit" in the Extra Small Shop category and was judged on several key elements, such as the potential for significant impact, the persuasiveness of the conclusions, the focus on improving government efficiency and effectiveness, clarity, conciseness and innovation.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move