City of Reno launches business recognition program
March 9, 2018
The City of Reno has launched a Business Recognition Program to "spotlight local businesses that add to creating a community that people are proud to call home and embody the spirit of the City of Reno,." according to a news release.
The program will celebrate businesses that are leading the way and selflessly adding to the richness of the city; through their service and dedication, enhance the quality of life of residents; bring ideas and solutions to issues facing the city; and/or have the best interest of the community in mind. For more information, and to nominate a business, visit reno.gov.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada