Commercial real estate transactions
December 21, 2017
AEW Capital Management
The buyer purchased the six industrial building, 1,029,700-square-foot Southwest Commerce Center located at 875 and 895 E. Patriot Blvd., 450 Maestro Drive, 7525 Colbert Drive, 3450 Airway Drive and 5555 Quail Manor Court in Reno. Kevin Shannon, Steve Golubchik and Bret Hardy of NKF Capital Markets represented the seller, Barings Real Estate Advisers.
Trojes Mexican Restaurant
The tenant renewed their lease of 3,587 square feet at 5272 Sparks Boulevard, Unit 10-1 in Sparks. Gary Tremaine of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord, BH Los Altos.
Recommended Stories For You
The Little Donut
The tenant leased of 2,480 square feet at 5272 Sparks Boulevard, Units 10-6 and 10-8 in Sparks. Gary Tremaine of Dickson Commercial Group represented the landlord, BH Los Altos.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing