Commercial real estate transactions for week of March 19, 2018
March 16, 2018
5220 Longley Lane, Suites 100 and 200, Reno
An undisclosed tenant renewed its lease of 3,000 square feet in Southeast Reno. Mike Van Blaricom and Kevin Annis of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented the landlord, Linda K. Churchill et, al.
324 Vine St., Reno
An undisclosed tenant leased property in downtown Reno. Tony Fritsche of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented the landlord, Lebo & Merrill Newman.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)