Commercial real estate transactions for week of March 19, 2018
March 16, 2018
5220 Longley Lane, Suites 100 and 200, Reno
An undisclosed tenant renewed its lease of 3,000 square feet in Southeast Reno. Mike Van Blaricom and Kevin Annis of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented the landlord, Linda K. Churchill et, al.
324 Vine St., Reno
An undisclosed tenant leased property in downtown Reno. Tony Fritsche of ArchCrest Commercial Partners represented the landlord, Lebo & Merrill Newman.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Park Lane project in Reno primed for first phase of building construction
- OnTrac logistics company breaks ground on 185,000 sq. ft. Reno location
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Luxury apartments on Sparks Marina shoreline set to open in 2019
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno