Construction complete on Zazzle building
October 12, 2017
Alston Construction has completed interior build out on the building that will occupy Zazzle Inc., located in the South Valley Commerce Center on Sandhill Road in South Meadows area of Reno.
Zazzle is an online marketplace of custom products created by designers selling their art and makers showcasing their customizable products. The south Reno property, which totals 180,792 square feet, is their newest production and distribution center.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Tahoe ski resorts report 3 feet of snow; another 3-6 feet possible by Sunday