Construction completed on Fallon’s William N. Pennington Life Center
May 30, 2017
Churchill County has completed construction of the $5 million William N. Pennington Life Center on Main Street in downtown Fallon.
The new 16,000 square foot senior center provides dining services, socializing, recreation and art opportunities, salon and medical services, and a variety of other resources.
The state-of-the-art facility designed by Architect, Frank Woodliff III, and constructed by Ferguson Construction.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal