Coral Academy of Science recognized
May 10, 2017
The Washington Post released its annual rankings for most challenging schools in the nation and Coral Academy of Science in Reno's High School received top honors. The high school was ranked #186 in the nation, but in Nevada it received the honor of #1 public school in the state and the #3 spot in the public and private schools combined category in the state.
For a full list of the 2017 rankings, visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/local/high-school-challenge-2017/.
Earlier this year, Coral Academy of Science received more recognition from U.S. News in their top ranking Nevada schools. Coral Academy of Science won the #2 spot in the state, and the #1 spot in Northern Nevada.
For a full list of U.S. News rankings, visit https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/nevada.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move