Digiman Studio wins TMCC, UR promotional projects
March 29, 2018
Digiman Studio, an advertising photography and video studio based in Reno, was awarded a contract from Truckee Meadows Community College to provide still photography and video content for TMCC's their new website that is set to launch in late 2018.
Digiman also recently completed a video project with the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, which that was the first video project exploring many of thethe graduate programs available at UNR.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered