Discovery Museum, NV Energy team up for new demo cart
May 4, 2017
The Terry Lee Wells Discovery Museum added a new demo cart made possible by a $10,000 from the NV Energy Foundation.
The museum hosted an event touting the cart's capabilities on Tuesday, May 2. Adam Wiley, the museum's camps & overnights manager and young assistant Trevor treated the audience to science projects such as the fog cannon expirament.
The donation was apart of NV Energy's "Power of Good Will" campaign.
According to Mat Sinclair, president and CEO of The Discovery, the new cart will expand science demonstrations for museum visitors of all ages.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Legal pot in Nevada, 1 year later: Employers working through haze of uncertainty regarding medical, recreational use
- $1.5 million OK’d in more staff for Nevada’s blooming pot industry
- 2 buildings at North Valleys Commerce Center sold for $81 million
- Marina Marketplace in Sparks sold for $4.45 million
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry