Eastern Sierra Eyecare purchases Carson City office
March 1, 2018
Eastern Sierra Eyecare, which relies on the latest methodologies in optometry to serve patients in Carson City, Douglas County and surrounding areas, purchased its new office building at 111 West 10th Street in the center of Carson City.
The new headquarters will allow the practice to hire more staff members and increase its base of patients, according to Dr. Raymond Ruckman, owner of Eastern Sierra Eyecare. The
Nevada State Development Corporation helped close financing on the transaction by facilitating a low-interest SBA loan.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada