Eastern Sierra Land Trust announces funding pool for land sales
April 5, 2018
Eastern Sierra Land Trust has announced an $8 million funding pool now available to ranchers in the Bi-State area of eastern California and western Nevada who want to pursue projects that will improve sage-grouse habitat and water quality on their land.
The Bi-State region includes portions of Douglas, Lyon, Carson City, Mineral, and Esmeralda coCounties in Nevada, and portions of Inyo, Mono, and Alpine counties of California — in total, an area of 7,000 square miles.
The deadline for ACEP applications for 2018 funding is also April 27.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered