Eastern Sierra Land Trust announces funding pool for land sales
April 5, 2018
Eastern Sierra Land Trust has announced an $8 million funding pool now available to ranchers in the Bi-State area of eastern California and western Nevada who want to pursue projects that will improve sage-grouse habitat and water quality on their land.
The Bi-State region includes portions of Douglas, Lyon, Carson City, Mineral, and Esmeralda coCounties in Nevada, and portions of Inyo, Mono, and Alpine counties of California — in total, an area of 7,000 square miles.
The deadline for ACEP applications for 2018 funding is also April 27.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tesla layoffs will impact staff at Gigafactory near Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Downtown Reno employment center seeing up to 1,400 job-seekers a month
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno