Eldorado Resorts to sell properties
March 9, 2018
Reno-based Eldorado Resorts, Inc. entered into definitive agreements to sell substantially all of the assets and liabilities of Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg, Miss., to Churchill Downs Inc.
Under the terms of the agreements, Churchill Downs will purchase Presque Isle Downs & Casino for cash consideration of approximately $178.9 million, and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg for roughly$50.6 million, in each case subject to a customary working capital adjustment.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered