Eldorado Resorts to sell properties
March 9, 2018
Reno-based Eldorado Resorts, Inc. entered into definitive agreements to sell substantially all of the assets and liabilities of Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg, Miss., to Churchill Downs Inc.
Under the terms of the agreements, Churchill Downs will purchase Presque Isle Downs & Casino for cash consideration of approximately $178.9 million, and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg for roughly$50.6 million, in each case subject to a customary working capital adjustment.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Sparks amphitheater to open in June at former Bourbon Square site
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018