Eldorado Resorts to sell properties
March 9, 2018
Reno-based Eldorado Resorts, Inc. entered into definitive agreements to sell substantially all of the assets and liabilities of Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg, Miss., to Churchill Downs Inc.
Under the terms of the agreements, Churchill Downs will purchase Presque Isle Downs & Casino for cash consideration of approximately $178.9 million, and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg for roughly$50.6 million, in each case subject to a customary working capital adjustment.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)