Eldorado Resorts to sell properties
March 9, 2018
Reno-based Eldorado Resorts, Inc. entered into definitive agreements to sell substantially all of the assets and liabilities of Presque Isle Downs & Casino in Erie, Pa., and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg in Vicksburg, Miss., to Churchill Downs Inc.
Under the terms of the agreements, Churchill Downs will purchase Presque Isle Downs & Casino for cash consideration of approximately $178.9 million, and Lady Luck Casino Vicksburg for roughly$50.6 million, in each case subject to a customary working capital adjustment.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Park Lane project in Reno primed for first phase of building construction
- OnTrac logistics company breaks ground on 185,000 sq. ft. Reno location
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Luxury apartments on Sparks Marina shoreline set to open in 2019
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno