Entrepreneurs Organization of Reno-Tahoe hosts luncheon in April
March 16, 2018
The Entrepreneurs Organization of Reno-Tahoe (EO) will host a luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 4 for local business owners.
EO is a group of CEOs from all over the world formed to support each other in business and life. The group is made up of business owners or partners who actively run a business doing $1 million in sales or more.
Qualified business owners are welcome to attend the event to find out more about EO. RSVPs can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)