Entrepreneurs Organization of Reno-Tahoe hosts luncheon in April
March 16, 2018
The Entrepreneurs Organization of Reno-Tahoe (EO) will host a luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 4 for local business owners.
EO is a group of CEOs from all over the world formed to support each other in business and life. The group is made up of business owners or partners who actively run a business doing $1 million in sales or more.
Qualified business owners are welcome to attend the event to find out more about EO. RSVPs can be directed to email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason