Entrepreneurs Organization of Reno-Tahoe hosts luncheon in April
March 16, 2018
The Entrepreneurs Organization of Reno-Tahoe (EO) will host a luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 4 for local business owners.
EO is a group of CEOs from all over the world formed to support each other in business and life. The group is made up of business owners or partners who actively run a business doing $1 million in sales or more.
Qualified business owners are welcome to attend the event to find out more about EO. RSVPs can be directed to email@example.com.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Sparks amphitheater to open in June at former Bourbon Square site
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018