ERGS Properties earns “Property Management Company of the Year” honor
May 31, 2017
ERGS Properties was awarded "Property Management Company of the Year" at the 4th Annual Nevada State Apartment Association Jewel Awards banquet, May 13.
ERGS Properties awards are:
Matt Simon was recognized as Community Manager of the Year.
Vale Townhomes won Community of the Year (1-150 units).
Oak Manor Apartments earned Student Housing of the Year.
Sierra Sage Apartments named Community of the Year (151+ units. Second year in a row)
Recommended Stories For You
ERGS Properties was recognized as Property Management Company of the Year.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move