Fallon’s Young Entrepreneurs Collective hosts class series
February 3, 2017
Denis Isbister, a Fallon native and founder and host of Wild Fish Wild Places, a World Fishing Network series that documents international fishing adventures, will teach Lessons Learned from Starting a Business, the first of a free, three-class series by the Young Entrepreneurs Collective (YEC), Wednesday, Feb. 15, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
The class is hosted at the City of Fallon Co-Working Space within the Old Post Office at 90 N. Maine Street.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city