FlexJobs releases 2018 top companies for remote jobs list
January 17, 2018
Companies with Northern Nevada ties including Amazon, Intuit, and Williams-Sonoma, made the list.
The list is based on an analysis of over 49,000 companies and their remote job posting histories in the FlexJobs database to identify the top 100 companies with the highest number of remote job openings during 2017. To be considered, the jobs offered had to be remote-friendly, either allowing for candidates to telecommute entirely or part of the time.
Jobs in education, travel and hospitality are among the industries where remote jobs have grown significantly.
For full report, go to: https://www.flexjobs.com/blog/post/100-top-companies-with-remote-jobs-in-2018/.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing