Grand Canyon Development Partners, organizations collect pet supplies
March 16, 2018
Grand Canyon Development Partners, a construction management and real estate development company with an office in Reno, is coordinating a pet supplies drive for the new Noah's Animal House.
Grand Canyon, along with local business partners, will be collecting donations to benefit the pets of abuse victims from now until April 30. The pet shelter is part of the transitional campus of the Domestic Violence Resource Center in Reno.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21