Greater Nevada Credit Union named a 2017 Lender of the Year honoree
May 30, 2017
Greater Nevada Credit Union was recognized as a 2017 Nevada Small Business Administration (SBA) Lender of the Year during an awards luncheon held this May in Las Vegas.
The fourth annual Small Business Awards Luncheon recognized Nevada businesses that had an exceptionally positive impact on the small business community. Greater Nevada Credit Union, with the assistance of the SBA, lent over $10.7 million in SBA 7(a) loans and nearly $1 million in SBA 504 loans and was recognized as the first ever Nevada Community Credit Union of the Year.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal