Ground broken on Revel Damonte Ranch in South Reno
March 29, 2018
The Wolff Company, a Scottsdale-based private equity firm and senior living developer, will soon break ground on Revel Damonte Ranch, a contemporary active senior living apartment community in south of Reno.
The Damonte Ranch master plan includes is an upscale mixed-use community that is expected to open in 2020.
Revel Damonte Ranch will be the second Wolff Company property to break ground in Reno, after Revel Rancharrah, and will offer Amenities including celebrity chef-driven dining options.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)