GSR’s Charlie Palmer Steak honored
November 22, 2017
Reno's Grand Sierra Resort and Casino's Charlie Palmer Steak was recognized as one of the "13 Best Bets for Casino Dining" by Wine Spectator magazine. Among other qualifying factors, winners were chosen from recommendations sent in by the magazine's readers.
Charlie Palmer, which has held an "Award of Excellence" since 2014, was mentioned for its 250 selections and Chef Cliff Denny's impressive range of prime steaks. The restaurant was mentioned among some of the world's finest dining establishments, including locations in Las Vegas and Atlantic City, and was the only one in Reno to receive the award. Charlie Palmer was also the recipient earlier this year of Casino Player magazine's Best of Dining and Nightlife awards as the "Best Place to Celebrate."
Trending In: News Briefs
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)