Haws Corporation recognized by SCATS
May 31, 2017
The Safety Consultation and Training Section (SCATS) of the State of Nevada's Division of Industrial Relations recently recognized Haws Corporation in Sparks for earning pre-SHARP status.
Pre-SHARP status is awarded to companies that are working with SCATS to fully implement effective safety and health programs. Companies that earn pre-SHARP status are granted a deferral from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) programmed inspections and have up to 18 months to achieve full SHARP status.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal