Humboldt County schedules economic development forum
December 21, 2017
The Humboldt Development Authority and the Northeastern Nevada Regional Development Authority will hold the Winnemucca Futures 2018, a forum that discusses Humboldt County's economic future.
The forum is slated for Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018 at the Boys & Girls Club of Winnemucca. The event kicks off with a continental breakfast at 7:30 a.m. and the program at 8 a.m. and wraps up by noon.
Topics to be discussed are Local Government, Mining & Industry, Tourism, Education & Youth, Business & Local Developments, and Economic Development Organizations and Initiatives.
Attendance is free. To register, visit http://www.hdanv.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing