Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors longtime employees
March 16, 2018
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino has installed a new employee Walk of Fame dedicated to those who have worked at the resort for more than 20 years.
Mounted on a stone near the resort's entrance, an engraved plaque tells the story of employees' commitment to advancing Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe's purpose since its opening in 1975. The walkway is embellished with individual plaques featuring each employee's name and start date.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada brothel industry on shaky ground as possible ban looms in Lyon County
- VIDEO: 800,000-square-foot S&S Activewear distribution center in Reno to create 350 jobs
- YPN 20 under 40 nominees announced
- Reno, Sparks, UNR to Lime: Pump the brakes on e-scooters
- Galaxy Theatres opens 13-screen Sparks location in Victorian Square