Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors longtime employees
March 16, 2018
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino has installed a new employee Walk of Fame dedicated to those who have worked at the resort for more than 20 years.
Mounted on a stone near the resort's entrance, an engraved plaque tells the story of employees' commitment to advancing Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe's purpose since its opening in 1975. The walkway is embellished with individual plaques featuring each employee's name and start date.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move