Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors longtime employees
March 16, 2018
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino has installed a new employee Walk of Fame dedicated to those who have worked at the resort for more than 20 years.
Mounted on a stone near the resort's entrance, an engraved plaque tells the story of employees' commitment to advancing Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe's purpose since its opening in 1975. The walkway is embellished with individual plaques featuring each employee's name and start date.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Sparks amphitheater to open in June at former Bourbon Square site
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018