Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino honors longtime employees
March 16, 2018
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino has installed a new employee Walk of Fame dedicated to those who have worked at the resort for more than 20 years.
Mounted on a stone near the resort's entrance, an engraved plaque tells the story of employees' commitment to advancing Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe's purpose since its opening in 1975. The walkway is embellished with individual plaques featuring each employee's name and start date.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)