JPMorgan Chase enters Reno market
May 17, 2017
Chase is expanding its branch presence to northern Nevada and will open its first two locations in Reno in the fall.
One branch will open in October at the intersection of Mt. Rose Highway and Wedge Parkway, Another will open in November at South Meadows Parkway and Double R Boulevard. Several new branches will be added in Lake Tahoe in 2018.
The new branches will offer a full range of services for consumers and businesses, and feature the latest innovative technology to make banking even more convenient. The bank plans to hire locally and staff the branches with personal bankers, financial advisors and mortgage and business banking specialists.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal