Kate Thomas begins tenure as Washoe assistant county manager
July 10, 2017
Kate Thomas has been named assistant county manager for Washoe County.
Thomas replaces Kevin Schiller, who is leaving the position to take the same role in Clark County.
Thomas previously served as assistant city manager for The City of Reno. She also served as deputy secretary of state from 2007-2011 and has held various other positions in municipal government.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada brothel industry on shaky ground as possible ban looms in Lyon County
- YPN 20 under 40 nominees announced
- Galaxy Theatres opens 13-screen Sparks location in Victorian Square
- Reno, Sparks, UNR to Lime: Pump the brakes on e-scooters
- The curious and questionable case of Lime and DoorDash in Reno (opinion)