Kaune opens Caring Transitions office in northern Nevada
March 29, 2018
Brad Kaune of Caring Transitions has opened a franchise serving the Reno-Sparks area by Brad Kaune.
Caring Transitions handles senior relocation situations, including organizing, packing, de-cluttering, moving, resettling, in-person and online estate sales, liquidations, and preparing homes for market.
Kaune has been working with older adults for the last 30 years, both in his career and through his volunteer work. He recently owned Eldercare-Connections, a well-known, in-home care company, and has been an SRES certified real estate broker in Nevada for more than 20 years.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Nevada brothel industry on shaky ground as possible ban looms in Lyon County
- VIDEO: 800,000-square-foot S&S Activewear distribution center in Reno to create 350 jobs
- YPN 20 under 40 nominees announced
- Reno, Sparks, UNR to Lime: Pump the brakes on e-scooters
- Galaxy Theatres opens 13-screen Sparks location in Victorian Square