Meadows Bank releases 2017 first quarter report
May 4, 2017
Meadows Bank reported a net income of $2,613,000 for the first quarter ended March 31, 8 percent higher than the previous quarter.
The bank's portfolio of $600.1 million was up $25.2 million from Dec. 31, 2016. Total deposits grew by $37.1 million from the prior quarter and stood at $584.7 million. Total assets stood at $696.5 million anmd its total equity was $73.1 million.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move