Miguel Ribera Skate Park opens
November 30, 2017
The City of Reno has officially opened Miguel Ribera Skate Park at 3905 Neil Road.
The $694,400 skate park project has been a couple years in the making as the city worked to secure funding, which included Public Works Capital Projects Funds, Residential Construction Tax District 4 Funds and a $225,000 grant from LWCF.
Powerhouse Construction, Inc., was awarded the project for $340,139. The city purchased concrete features from American Ramp Company for $334,261.02 and $20,000 toward the site design.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Northern Nevada’s first-ever freestanding ER coming to Northwest Reno