Miguel Ribera Skate Park opens
November 30, 2017
The City of Reno has officially opened Miguel Ribera Skate Park at 3905 Neil Road.
The $694,400 skate park project has been a couple years in the making as the city worked to secure funding, which included Public Works Capital Projects Funds, Residential Construction Tax District 4 Funds and a $225,000 grant from LWCF.
Powerhouse Construction, Inc., was awarded the project for $340,139. The city purchased concrete features from American Ramp Company for $334,261.02 and $20,000 toward the site design.
Trending In: News Briefs
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)