The Nevada Department of Agriculture hosts statewide workshops for the state’s organic producers on changes to its organic program forms for and handlers.
All NDA organic certified operations are required to use new forms starting with 2015 renewals that are due on Tuesday, March 31.
Dates for workshops are:
· Dayton: Tuesday, Feb. 17 from 9 a.m. to noon, Dayton Utilities building, 34 Lakes Blvd.
· Fallon: Wednesday, Feb. 25, 9 a.m. to noon, Cooperative Extension Office, 111 Sheckler Road.
· Sparks: Friday, Feb. 27, 9 a.m. to noon, NDA Office, 405 S. 21st St.
· Winnemucca: Thursday, March 5, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., Cooperative Extension
Office, 1085 Fairgrounds Road.
· Eureka: Thursday, March 5, 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Eureka Opera House, 31 S. Main St.
Registration deadline for each workshop is no later than one week prior to the workshop.
For details or to register, contact Lindsay Dixon at 775-353-3623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sparks Florist — which bills itself as Northern Nevada’s oldest and largest florist — was established in 1960. The new location inside Renown Regional Medical Center marks the company’s fourth storefront in the region.