Nevada Cancer Coalition redesigns website
May 4, 2017
The Nevada Cancer Coalition has redesigned its website to improve the user experience.
Among the changes is a Spanish translation option. The site was designed by the Estipona Group, which also redesigned the logo pro bono to complement the creative vision of the website.
The Nevada Cancer Coalition is a non-profit collaboration of state and local government, health, medical and business leaders, the research community, cancer survivors, caregivers and advocates dedicated to improving quality of life by reducing the burden of cancer in Nevada. For more information, visit http://www.nevadacancercoali tion.org.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Harrah’s and Harveys Lake Tahoe introduce parking program
- Sparks business manufactures new Reno flag: news briefs, week of May 7
- Business Leads from Northern Nevada Business Weekly for April 9-13, 2018
- Professional Saleswomen of Nevada announces finalists for SWOTY award
- Saint Mary’s adds online urgent care check-in
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire