Nevada Commercial Services, Inc. takes over management of apartment complexes
March 29, 2018
Nevada Commercial Services, Inc. (NCS) has taken over management of the 129-unit student housing project rebranded as LEV Apartments at 1617 N. Virginia St. in Reno.
In addition, NCS has also taken over management of Evergreen Apartments, a 48-unit property centrally located at 790 Brinkby Avenue in Southwest Reno.
The Residential Division of NCS is led by director of residential property management, Vanessa Wood, and chief operating officer, Brittany Diehl.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)