Nevada Commercial Services, Inc. takes over management of apartment complexes
March 29, 2018
Nevada Commercial Services, Inc. (NCS) has taken over management of the 129-unit student housing project rebranded as LEV Apartments at 1617 N. Virginia St. in Reno.
In addition, NCS has also taken over management of Evergreen Apartments, a 48-unit property centrally located at 790 Brinkby Avenue in Southwest Reno.
The Residential Division of NCS is led by director of residential property management, Vanessa Wood, and chief operating officer, Brittany Diehl.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Park Lane project in Reno primed for first phase of building construction
- OnTrac logistics company breaks ground on 185,000 sq. ft. Reno location
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Luxury apartments on Sparks Marina shoreline set to open in 2019
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno