Nevada State Bank wins Silver Lender of the Year award
May 8, 2017
The Small Business Administration Nevada District office awarded Nevada State Bank the silver Lender of the Year award for 7(a) loan production.
At the 2017 SBA Small Business Awards, Nevada State Bank received the award in recognition of the 34 SBA 7(a) loans it provided businesses in SBA fiscal year 2016. The 7(a) loan program is the most frequently used financing program for startup and existing small businesses.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal