NEW BRIEF: Hanger Clinic recognized
February 22, 2018
Hanger Clinic, a Reno patient care company that provides orthotic and prosthetic solutions, was recently awarded the "Sustained Excellence Award for Operations" by the management of its parent company, Hanger, Inc.
The honor is awarded to less than 1 percent of Hanger's approximately 800 patient care locations in 44 states and the District of Columbia.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Tahoe City moving forward with 14-unit affordable housing project