NEWS BRIEF: Barrick makes deal with Royal Minerals
February 1, 2018
Barrick Gold Corp. has entered into a subscription agreement to acquire 9,875,876 ordinary shares of Royal Road Minerals Limited in a non-brokered private placement at a price of 16 cents per share for total consideration of $1,580,140.
The transaction is expected to close on or about Feb. 9. Royal Road is headquartered in Saint Helier, Jersey, located on the Channel Islands in the English Channel.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)