NEWS BRIEF: Construction Harvest at Damonte Ranch Phase 2 underway
February 15, 2018
Lewis Apartment Communities, a Nevada-based housing community development and management firm, has begun construction on Phase 2 of Harvest at Damonte Ranch in the South Meadows area of Reno. Once completed, the development will include 720 luxury apartment units, to add to the 278 unites in Phase 1.
The apartment development include one, two and three bedroom living spaces ranging from 817 to 1,474 square feet. Each unit features luxury finishes and amenities, including wood-style plank flooring, energy-efficient stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, full-size washers and dryers, storage and one- or two- car garages.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)