NEWS BRIEF: Driggs Title moves into South Reno
February 15, 2018
Driggs Title Agency, headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., is leasing approximately 4,000 newly constructed, master-planned business park at 5520 Kietzke Lane in Reno.
Deke McBride, business development manager, will head the Reno operation, with four other employees. The company plans to hire an additional 20 people in 2018.
Driggs Title is working with McKenzie Properties to create its new state-of- the-art office, which is targeted for completion by mid-summer.
The Reno team is temporarily working from offices just up the street at 5595 Kietzke Lane.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)