NEWS BRIEF: ElectraTherm ships generator to Japan
February 8, 2018
ElectraTherm, a Reno-based company that distributes waste to power generation, has shipped one of its Power+Generator technology to Japan.
The generator will supplement a grid where energy demand outweighs supply and generate emission-free electricity.
It is ElectraTherm's first biomass application in Japan.
Trending In: News Briefs
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Greater Nevada Credit Union offering $60,000 in scholarships
- Nevada gun sale background check bill passes Senate (updated)